Enemy#1 Alliance Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enemy#1 Alliance Forums
Enemy#1 Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a question about LOT (FOR GMs TOO!!)

Go down

a question about LOT (FOR GMs TOO!!) Empty a question about LOT (FOR GMs TOO!!)

Post by Gulipin Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Hey guys, (also GMs!!!!) here is my question.
i got kicked some time ago for nto lvlig up my BK, its ok (join you gius when i solve problems with p2p and computer) i also spent my time helping in CS etc, now i need your oppinion.

Players who made ~400 lvl+collected max sets from LOT/CS gifts (where price is almost free) are leaving MU and selling!!! their sets OUTSIDE ally for awasome prices. Why don't they sell items back to ally for inside a/w price? huh?
ok next qustion, if a guy like me (temporarely outside ally due to technical problems) asking for support, why GMs tell "NO!!! NEVER SUPPORT YA with LOT item!" (even when i tell i pay crazy price for it) btu in the same time allow ppl who leave game to sell outside ally? Where is the logic?

Gulipin

Back to top Go down

a question about LOT (FOR GMs TOO!!) Empty Re: a question about LOT (FOR GMs TOO!!)

Post by saVage Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:01 pm

Hey,

Answer to 1st question is simple. People who are quitting just do not care about alliance anymore and we can not do anything with this kind of situation.

Answer to your 2nd question is also simple. You are not enemy member now so we do not support you. If you want to be Enemy member again I suggest you to follow recruitment procedure and I will personally give you +1.
saVage
saVage
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down

a question about LOT (FOR GMs TOO!!) Empty Re: a question about LOT (FOR GMs TOO!!)

Post by gulipin Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:06 pm

roger that ^^

gulipin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down