Enemy#1 Alliance Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enemy#1 Alliance Forums
Enemy#1 Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im from NewSky. Time to join Enemy? :))

+8
BlackFang
RUUUUUSH
Munore
shandoo
Nigash
Olewator
Mistrz!
bonny
12 posters

Go down

Im from NewSky. Time to join Enemy? :)) Empty Im from NewSky. Time to join Enemy? :))

Post by bonny Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:57 am

Im from NewSky. Time to join Enemy? :)) Screen010400330000name: Nevermoreclass:Energy MGlvl:   237HP no forte: 346Energy: 1277Deff:  285Set:  Bone+9+12, 2nd MG Wings, Resurr Staff +11+x+L (gonna be Evis x Anubis pure ene)Language: russian, english, ukrainianNewSky member!!!p.s. Im living together with ee bonny, we have 2 PCs. we are both plaing MU. we can control both chars together. Will be cool, if both chars will be in Enemy ally. Garantee, that both chars will be active. ty. Paul

bonny

Back to top Go down

Im from NewSky. Time to join Enemy? :)) Empty Re: Im from NewSky. Time to join Enemy? :))

Post by bonny Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 am

sry for incorrect info. smth with forum page. dunno why all i wrote go in one line..

bonny

Back to top Go down

Im from NewSky. Time to join Enemy? :)) Empty Re: Im from NewSky. Time to join Enemy? :))

Post by Mistrz! Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 am

low lvl
+1 stay in NS
Mistrz!
Mistrz!

http://www.dont-have.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Olewator Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:04 am

minimal requirement for emg is 320 lvl ... u have 237 .... 83 lacking ...
maybe old ss and stats?
Olewator
Olewator
no longer 4Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by bonny Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:06 am

ty for your vote, but tell me pls what the point to stay in NS ? 4 ppl online there. no party, etc.. this MG rather good lvl to play with Enemy members, and moreover he can all the time play with my EE if he will be in ally. And mb we can make a discount with lvl for ally member asking?

bonny

Back to top Go down

Post by Nigash Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:44 am

i vote to join enemy
Nigash
Nigash

Back to top Go down

Post by shandoo Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:31 am

vote yes

shandoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Munore Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:45 am

Munore
Munore
Spamz0rd

Back to top Go down

Post by RUUUUUSH Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:04 am

thats the point of newsky...showing the will to be patient to join enemy...and dont tell me you cant find party there...its still easier to find party than without guild...but your right - sure you cant compare a 350+ ppl guild to one with arround 40 members.

also you must see , the leaders of newsky are not main chars - i for myself try to look twice a day or more if everything is good , if we have someone with problems or someone to kick in there but thats like 20 minutes a day or less....
but we try to get NewSky more active...see Enemy is there since Valhalla is opened...NS is there since weeks...give us time and help - because we try to help you also !
RUUUUUSH
RUUUUUSH
Im also Paule1000

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackFang Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:12 am

+1 from me for testing. ITs exp boost time bonyn can lv up him fast 

BlackFang

Back to top Go down

Post by RUUUUUSH Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:16 am

i can bring you 10 lvl booster to enemy if you want ^^

thats not the point^^

its so easy to lvl up an emg ...m0dred made one 330+ in this 4 weeks of xp event Rolling Eyes
RUUUUUSH
RUUUUUSH
Im also Paule1000

Back to top Go down

Post by ImTheRulez Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:37 am

+1 for NS
-1 for Enemy, cuz is ur second char, r u sure than ll play 100% active on CS?
abt lvl, is low too...sorry i know all ppl need ee+emg to make fix pt in LoT, like some ppl in ally, but isnot fine to help in CS

ImTheRulez

Back to top Go down

Post by bonny Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:33 am

ImTheRulez wrote:+1 for NS
-1 for Enemy, cuz is ur second char, r u sure than ll play 100% active on CS?
abt lvl, is low too...sorry i know all ppl need ee+emg to make fix pt in LoT, like some ppl in ally, but isnot fine to help in CS
Im sure that this char will be active on CS, cos we are different 2 ppl, which are living together, and plaing MU together too. we are living in university hostel in same room.What about lvl, i uped +3 lvl per night today with EE in LT8 pt, and MG is 240 atm. all i need to brng 300, its stay 2 weeks in party with bonny. its hard, cos bonny 50% of time in lot, and i no have enough jewels yet to buy seal.  Its really borring just buffing afk ppl, wanna some active hunt, cos find pt in red zone not so easy for EE.

bonny

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkie Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:50 am

stay in newsky until u rich minimal EMG lvl .
Darkie
Darkie
Maya!
Maya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Platium Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:47 am

Darkie wrote:stay in newsky until u rich minimal EMG lvl .

agree!

Platium

Back to top Go down

Post by Marta Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 am

we really do not need e-mg's as they are useless on cs, and now you are coming  here with noob lvl because u are bored in other guild..
topic closed
Marta
Marta
♥ Love Kitty ♥

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down