Enemy#1 Alliance Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Enemy#1 Alliance Forums
Enemy#1 Alliance Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another one

Go down

another one Empty another one

Post by 3Step Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:37 pm

This isn't meant to be offensive, but I hate arguing with 9 yr old kids. I'm just doing this so I can actually explain myself and not have any trouble with the guild.

So we've been in this spot at Lt8 for like a week now nonstop. It just so happens that we all either had to restart/ repot at the same time but we left 1 player there to save the spot. We come back a minute later, and some BK just starts killin in the spot. My pt comes back and this BK goes on about no ks and whatever. Since he was only one player, I asked him to just pt with us we have space anyway and it was our spot to begin with.
Then his immaturity came out saying he wants pm and he likes it so he has to have it, and we're the ones ksing, while i was just asking him nicely to pt with us. I did have to argue in the end i got tired of being nice. He blamed me out of the 3 people there just coz he sees "newsky" on my name and i wasn't even the pm. What was I suppose to do? leave my party who i've been with for a week, just to back up this guy and his immaturity who doesnt bother to even talk to me properly acting like a kid who wants his toy?

He was in enemyX2? or enemyV2? im not so sure. The point is, he goes on about how he's going to complain about me in forums and post ss and stuff because I'm just a new member in newsky and he's talkin all about how i need to respect him.
I didnt even do anything wrong? lol, I wasnt even the PM of the party, and even when i left he still argued with them. But this guy is trying to make me look bad.
Anyway i just posted because i actually like this guild and i dont wanna get kicked or anything. and i know i didnt do anything wrong. I may be new and just coz he is in a higher ranking guild than i am doesnt mean he can just make me look bad and ask for respect like he's my boss?. If that's how it is here then ok i'll leave myself. Im not gonna say the BK's but

Anyway thats it. Im new and i dont want any problems with anyone.

Cheers, Peace
and Happy Gaming.

3Step

Back to top Go down

another one Empty Re: another one

Post by Selitar Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:52 pm

Hi 3steps i think u may took SS and u talk with GMS cus we all receive respect in any lvl that we are we alll here are same guild and we cant leave that kind of situation will pass on future we have here nice gms that may solve this situation on best way u already told all this to Alaxtazy ? i think we must know the bk nick and see what is hapening with this situation maybe he need a warning to recpect all the members
Selitar
Selitar
El tiempo vive En la memoria

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Step Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:20 am

Actually the BK just told Alaxtazy that i ks'd and Alaxtazy msged me saying to not ks and he will kick me and never be in guild again..

I told him no i didnt meant to KS, and i dont want trouble. I tried telling my side of the story, but he wouldnt even listen.

He just said "don't lie to me i know u ks him! " something like that, its in my mail somewhere. I tried telling him my story but he just kept saying he will kick if i do anything wrong again.

He didnt even ask me "what happened?" or anything like that. He just warned me straight away.

I think just because that guy is in Enemy guild the GM is in favor of him more. Even after i said i don't want any trouble with guild and i wasn't trying to ks, they keep talking to me like theyre some high authority i have to respect.
I respected them and i talked to them properly, but all i got was " !!!! " if u get what i mean..

anyway thats all

3Step

Back to top Go down

Post by Selitar Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:31 am

i understand hole situation now mens but well i think that we all know how this works so well men i hope that this kind of misunderstoon wont hapen again and lets rush some lvls as pr0 players that we are so, no more past, lets focus - future and men be good maybe some lvls more u give me the sorprise of ur request of main guild maybe u will get +1 from me.. maybe keke Razz
Selitar
Selitar
El tiempo vive En la memoria

Back to top Go down

Post by 3Step Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:34 am

Well unfortunately, I can't do that... I can't even play because my Char got hacked. me aka OverSoul. I want to play but all items gone. NOt even single item. What i do? start over from nothing? i Dont want to pay for nothing again.

I would love to level and join main guild but now i dont think so.

3Step

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum